This post may contain affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I receive a commission. Thanks!
Read my full disclosure policy. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you tired of eggs and the same old salad combinations while following a keto or low-carb diet? Are you a bit bored with more of the same food every day? Do you find it hard to get in enough vegetables every day? This Everything Keto Salad Recipe with Tangy, Creamy Dressing provides plenty of veggies and helps break the monotony.
Let’s face it. You are unlikely to stick with a specific diet if it is boring, bland, or too much work. If you plan to make this way of eating a sustainable lifestyle change, you need variety in your meals.
This keto salad is a full meal in itself, containing chicken, eggs, lots of leafy greens, and a variety of textures and flavors.
Instead of traditional croutons, which are off-limits on a low-carb diet, sliced Brussel sprouts and radishes add crunch.
The Everything Keto Salad Recipe as presented here is for four servings. (Link to single-serving version) The Tangy, Creamy Dressing can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to a week.
Tips for Preparing Your Salad
I prefer to weigh most ingredients as it is more accurate. An accurate kitchen scale is an excellent investment. It will help you with better recipe results, whether measuring salad ingredients, baking ingredients, or final portions.
And a good set of deep bowl measuring spoons with smaller increments is invaluable too.
To add extra crisp to your salad greens, trim and wash them—place in a plastic zipper storage bag or storage container with a lid. Place a dry paper towel in the container with your greens and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
Slice or chop all of your ingredients.
Assembling Your Everything Keto Salad Recipe
This easy low-carb salad contains a large amount of leafy greens. You can substitute other varieties of lettuce and leafy greens. Keep in mind that substitutions will affect nutritional content.
Assemble your ingredients, except the butter, chicken, and dressing, on a dinner plate or in a pasta bowl. Melt the butter in a small skillet. Add the chicken and heat until the butter is absorbed. Add chicken to the salad and top with the salad dressing.
Everything Keto Salad with Tangy, Creamy Dressing
Tangy, Creamy Salad Dressing
- 3 TBSP Mayonnaise Sir Kensington olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ⅙ tsp Himalyan pink salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp dill weed, dried
- ¼ cup black olives chopped
- 1 ounce Feta cheese crumbled
Everything Keto Salad
- 12 ounces Romaine lettuce
- 2 ounces kale raw, baby
- 6 ounces spinach raw
- 4 ounces brussel sprouts raw, sliced
- 2 ounces black olives sliced
- 2 ounces mushrooms raw, sliced
- 4 ounces radishes
- 4 large hard boiled egg
- 8 ounces canned chicken drained
- 1 TBSP butter
- Place all ingredients in an 8 ounce or larger container with tight fitting lid.
- Shake to mix or use a wire whisk to mix.
- Can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Wash and tear romaine lettuce, spinach, and kale into bite size pieces.
- Thinly slice brussel sprouts, black olives, mushrooms and radishes.
- Chop egg into small pieces.
- Melt butter in a small frying pan.
- Heat chicken in the pan with butter.
- Assemble all ingredients, dividing evenly among 4 servings.
- Top each serving with ¼ of the Tangy, Creamy Salad Dressing.
Nutrition label is calculated by automated third-party services. The nutritional information provided here is an estimate only, for informational purposes only, and can vary depending on the specific ingredients, preparation and accuracy of the third-party system used for calculations. It is always best practice to confirm the nutritional calculations, especially if nutritional information is critical to your diet plan.
Kim has been living and thriving as a lifestyle controlled Type 2 Diabetic since 2015.
She loves keeping up with current research as well as experimenting in the kitchen to keep her low carb diet interesting and flavorful.
She lives in East Central Wisconsin with her husband and loves to travel whenever possible.